- Deleting a cache on your Mac can save gigabytes of space: The Mac holds cache files for loading applications and using the same data without having to retrieve it over and over again. Over time, these caches build up and sometimes cause some applications to hang. Some applications leave behind large folders and that serve no purpose when the application is no longer used. The cache folder takes up large amounts of storage space. Clearing cache can save space and can be very useful to calculate memory usage.
- Deleting application cache can make your Mac run like new: You might experience applications which crash due to corruption in the library cache. To avoid cache corruption, you may have to delete the entire Cache folder. Application caches can be deleted to resolve strange behavioral problems with certain applications. You can delete application cache without damaging the installed applications to improve the Mac performance. For this, you can check the cache option for only the installed applications and delete them by making use of Remo MORE to make your Mac run like anew.
Let’s get cleaning with Remo MORE
Remo MORE tool has a lot of exciting features that let you clean Mac application cache very easily. It has a very user-friendly interface where you can browse a list of all application cache stored in Mac. A simple click from this tool can clear all System Caches, User Caches, System Logs, User Logs, Internet Cache and more. The tool allows you to select only those applications that you want to clean. The tool also allows you to select only those specific parts of applications that you want to clean like cache, clear recents and clear dock recents. You can clear caches for applications like App store, Dictionary, QuickTime player etc.
Follow the steps to Clean Mac Application Cache
- On the Optimize screen, click Privacy cleane” option.
- From the Privacy cleaner Screen, Select Clean Apps Junk option
- Choose the applications to clean
- After the scanning is completed, a list of cleaned apps is listed.
Fig 1- Optimize Screen
Fig 2- Privacy Cleaner Screen
Fig 3-Select Apps Screen
Fig 4- Apps Cleaned Screen