Reasons for HFS partition loss or deletion::
- Catalog Files Corruption: These files are used by file manager to store information of file hierarchy on Mac volumes. Catalog files are quite susceptible to corruption and may get corrupted due to virus infection, accidental disk formatting, disk initialization, etc. The corruption in catalog files may leads to deletion of partition on Mac system.
- Resizing Volumes: Many times you come across situations where you feel the need of extra free space on your Mac volumes to store your valuable files. In such cases the only way is to resize the volumes. When you perform such task you have to be very careful and follow the proper steps. Otherwise there might be a chance of deleting any of your partitions accidentally which leads to loss of all the files from the corresponding partition.
- Journal File Corruption: Journal files are the most important file on Mac operating system. These files protect the Mac system from power surge by storing the information about previous working state so that the system can resume on restart. There are chances that these files may corrupt due to many reasons and cause loss of partition which intern leads to huge amount of data loss.
Other than above mentioned scenarios, additionally files are lost from HFS partition due to volume header corruption, partition table corruption, etc. Anyhow, Disk Recovery Mac software helps you out to retrieve HFS partition data with utmost ease. In addition to HFS partition recovery, disk recovery Mac software facilitates user to get back data from USB hard disk in just a few steps. If you are a user who is facing a loss from USB hard disk then go to http://www.diskrecoverymac.com/usb.html for more details.
Disk Recovery Mac Software is an efficient and reliable tool to get back HFS partition data. It’s a powerful and advanced tool that is capable to recover data from Mac OS X lion, Mac OS X leopard and Mac OS X snow leopard. The original file names are preserved even after the recovery with the use of this utility. Other than deleted or missing HFS partition recovery, this tool also recover data from corrupted, formatted and RAW hard drive. This tool retrieve files emptied from trash on your Mac system. Peek In to extract more details about file recovery after erasing Trash. It has simple, secure and user friendly interface that guides you how to recover HFS partition data within a matter of time. Along with HFS partition recovery, it also supports recovery of data from FAT and HFSX volumes.
It provides the user to view the recovered data in Mac finder styled interface. The universal binary application in this tool support both Intel and PowerPC Mac platforms. To add more to the list of features it has a “Preview” option that helps users to view their recovered file content before restoring them. It restore documents on mac and up to 300 different file types. Apart from all this, disk recovery Mac software facilitates user to get back files from formatted disk in couple of mouse clicks. If you are a user who formatted a drive and lost files then visit: http://www.diskrecoverymac.com/formatted.html
Steps to perform HFS partition recovery:
- Download Disk Recovery Mac Software from the site and perform an installation process on your computer. Run the software manually and select “Recover Volumes/Drives” option from first screen to know how to recover HFS partition data.
- The software pops up a window select “Volumes Recovery” option. Next, select the found HFS partition from which you need to recover data.
- The recovery process is initiated and provides a window with list of recovered files. Purchase the product and save the recovered files on any desired location.