Data Loss scenarios on Mac OS X Lion:
- Accidental Deletion: It’s common that all human commit mistakes. Users may end up selecting the wrong files and deleting them by pressing combinations of keys for delete. So you have to be careful while performing the delete operation on any file. Make sure you have not selected any additional files as well along file you want to delete.
- Third Party tools: Users download and install many third party applications on your device to perform some extra task on Mac OS X Lion PC. When they carry out such task they make use of files stored on your Mac system and unfortunately end up deleting them and cause their data loss.
- MBR Corruption: MBR is a small program that is executed when the system boots. It looks up the partition table to determine which partition to use in booting and transfers the control to the boot sector of that volume to continue the booting process. When this corrupts as a result of many causes the system fail to boot and you may not be able to access the files stored on your system.
Additionally files are lost from Mac OS X Lion system due to journal file corruption, catalog file corruption, volume header corruption etc. To recover such files lost/deleted in such scenarios just go for Mac Recovery tool and get back your valuable files.
Mac Recovery tool is specially designed by group of professionals keeping in mind all the data loss scenarios. It’s well designed algorithms performs a deep scan on volumes of your Mac OS X Lion system and restores all lost/deleted data from it in least possible time. This tool supports recover files from HFS partition, HFS+ partition and HFSX partition on your Mac OS X Lion PC. Check Here for more information on HFS system
This software also has the ability to recover documents on different models of Mac computers like MacBook Pro, Mac Mini, iMac and MacBook Air. Travel to http://www.diskrecoverymac.com/documents.html link for more details. This tool not only supports data recovery from hard drive but many additional storage devices like USB drive, memory cards, IPods, CDs and DVDs. Other than Mac OS X Lion, it supports data recovery from Mac OS X Leopard and Mac OS X Snow Leopard. It also capable of retsoring files after emptying Trash Bin on Mac computers. The data recovered using this software can be sorted on the basis of size, date, name etc. You can also recover files from WD external hard drive and also other brands of extrenal drive like Toshiba, Hitachi, Seagate, etc. Go to http://www.diskrecoverymac.com/how-to-wd-external-hard-drive-data.html to perform WD external HDD recovery well.
Procedure to perform data recovery on Mac OS X Lion:
- Download the software and start installing it on your Mac OS X Lion to recover files from mac drive. Once you complete the process launch the software and on first window select “Recover Volumes/Drives” option.
- On next screen select “Volumes Recovery” option. Next, the software asks you to select the appropriate volume from where you lost or deleted the files. Select the volume and click “Next” option.
- The tool scans the entire drive and provides you with a list of restored files select the required file and save it back to your system after purchase.